Protecting Employers From Employment Law Suits
Caldwell & Kearns, P.C., provides savvy employer representation, placing high importance on proactive drafting, training and policy creation, and handling of other employment matters to avoid problems.
In the event that a dispute arises that cannot be resolved amicably, we know what it takes to create a strong, persuasive case to protect your company’s rights. Contact our Harrisburg employment law attorney online or call to arrange a consultation at 717-232-7661.
Providing Corporate Counsel For Employers
Our Pennsylvania employer defense attorneys act in the capacity of general counsel, providing legal representation and counsel to employers on all issues relating to managing a company, including:
- Developing educational and training seminars
- Drafting and review of employment policy
- Negotiation, drafting and review of employment contracts
- Compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations, including ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance
- Compliance with Pennsylvania wage and payment laws, and other laws relevant to employee relations
- Defense against accusations of wrongful termination, discrimination or sexual harassment
We have also represented employees in EEOC investigations, PHRC investigations and various administrative and legislative matters.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
The lawyers at Caldwell & Kearns, P.C., have the qualifications and experience of big-firm lawyers, but we are small enough to be focused on and committed to our clients and accessible to their needs. We are proud of the long-term relationships we have developed with our clients, and with our community. Please call us at 717-232-7661.
Caldwell & Kearns, P.C., seeks alternative methods of dispute resolution before looking to full-scale employment litigation. Contact our employment law attorneys, Peter Good and Stanley Laskowski, and our Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, employer corporate counsel today for seasoned counsel and formidable representation in the Harrisburg area, Dauphin County, Cumberland County, York County, Perry County and surrounding counties of Central Pennsylvania.