Advocating For Businesses Regarding Construction Law Matters
Especially in complex, long-term construction projects, disputes are likely to arise regarding issues such as building plans, work schedules, contract interpretation regarding risk of loss or responsibility and alleged defects.
At Caldwell & Kearns, P.C., we are committed to providing strong legal advocacy and legal counsel while building close relationships with our clients. To discuss resolution of disputes arising out of construction projects,
contact our Harrisburg construction law lawyers by calling 717-232-7661.
Skilled Construction Litigation Lawyers
The construction industry has many participants such as banks and lending institutions, insurance companies, architects and engineers, city planners, general contractors and subcontractors and builders. Likewise, construction law incorporates elements of zoning law, corporate law, energy law, and oil and gas law.
Our Pennsylvania attorneys are experienced at handling
all of the legal aspects of commercial construction projects and can assist with all tasks relating to their organization and management, including:
- Negotiation, drafting and review of contracts and other legal documents between the many parties involved in a construction project
- Representation when disputes arise during project administration, including alternative dispute resolution such as mediation, arbitration, and on dispute resolution boards (nonbinding determinations made by respected experts in the construction injury)
- Compliance with state and federal procedures related to procurement and zoning
- Bid/procurement disputes on public contracts, including litigation under the Commonwealth Procurement Code
- Contract payment disputes, including matters subject to the contractors’ and subcontractors’ Prompt Payment Act
We can also help if you are a homeowner with a defect claim against your builder. With over 30 years of experience, we have the know-how and sophistication to compete with much larger firms, but we are small enough to value each and every one of our clients with attentive, one-on-one service and legal advice.
Contract Disputes With Contractor Or Homeowner?
Contact our Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, construction litigation attorneys at Caldwell & Kearns, P.C., online or call 717-232-7661 to arrange a consultation. We welcome client referrals from other law firms in construction litigation and related matters.