Caldwell & Kearns, P.C.
877-490-6665 717-743-1682

Protecting clients in the most complex legal disputes

December 2016 Archives

Can I modify or change my arbitration award? P.1

Last time, we wrote briefly about a recent Pennsylvania case which highlighted the fact that courts take into account the actions of parties to an arbitration agreement when determining the validity of the agreement. In the case we’ve been discussing, a party which believes itself to have entered into a valid arbitration agreement but which takes actions reflecting that belief may not be able to have the agreement declared invalid later on.

Caldwell & Kearns, P.C.
3631 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110-1533

Harrisburg Law Office Map

Hummelstown Location
113 E. Main Street
Hummelstown, PA 17036
Map & Directions

Contact Us
Phone: 717-743-1682
Toll-free: 877-490-6665
Fax: 717-232-2766